Does your child love playing soccer competitively but doesn’t want to travel overnight? Do you have small children looking to try soccer for the first time? Our summer Rec League is the place for you! Recreational soccer is first and foremost about having FUN, while learning the basics of the game and building relationships in a team atmosphere. Played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from the middle of June until the beginning of August, we provide a less competitive atmosphere while including fun nights such as ‘Root Beer night’, ‘Polito’s Pizza Night’ and a night of instruction led by our English Premier League Camp coaches, The Tottenham Hotspurs.
Coaching at the Rec level is provided by PCYS parents and guardians who volunteer their time to coach their child’s team. A coaching workshop, along with informational materials, are provided to assist volunteers with this task. If you are interested in coaching, or want to learn more about becoming a Rec League Coach, please contact Rec League Committee, at email@example.com.
Additionally, each team is required to appoint a Team Manager to assist the coach with communication and other miscellaneous duties (like coordinating a snack schedule with families).
Register for the 2016 Summer Recreational Soccer League Season
- Online Registration
- Paper registration 2016 Registration
- Concussion Information: Fact sheet for athletes | Fact sheet for parents
Summer Rec League Information
- Player Fee: $40 per 4 year old player and $55 for 5 and up.
- Rec League Club Fee: $50 per family. *Classic Families: If you have a child in Classic and a child in Rec your Club Fee is still $100.
- Play Dates: June 14 – August 4, 2016
- Game Times: 6:15 PM or 7:15 PM, depending on assigned schedule
- Registration closes on Sunday, April 17th. This date is firm.
*Make-up rain date is August 9th
We’re registered — Now what? Overview of 2016 PCYS Recreational Soccer
Need more information regarding Rec League Soccer? Are you a parent or guardian who would like to take Rec League to the next level? Rec League Committee needs you!
Contact Rec League Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.