Recreational soccer is first and foremost about having fun, while learning the game of soccer. The PCYS Rec program consists primarily of local players from the Stevens Point/Portage county area looking to learn the basics of the world’s game. Played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from the middle of June until the end of July, we provide a less competitive atmosphere, while providing fun nights such as ‘Root Beer night’. The coaches at the Rec level are traditionally PCYS parents who volunteer their time to coach their kid’s team.
In addition to the traditional Summer Rec League season, a six week Fall Rec League season is typically offered each year. Games during the fall Rec League season are on played on Saturday mornings.
Register for the 2015 Summer Recreational Soccer League Season
- Summer Rec League registration form (paper)
- Registration is now closed and teams are being formed.
- Concussion Information: Fact sheet for athletes | Fact sheet for parents
Summer Rec League Information
2015 Summer Recreation League Dates
Summer Rec League soccer is played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the PCYS Soccer Complex. The 2015 Rec League is tentatively scheduled to begin Tuesday, June 16 and run through Thursday, July 30.
Summer Rec League Fees for 2015
- Club Fee: $100 per family.
- Player Fee: $55 per player.
- No refunds will be issued for Recreational League after May 17th as teams have been formed.
2015 Summer Rec League Schedule
Need more information regarding Rec League Soccer? Contact Kendra Schiefelbein, Rec League Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.